Gospel News: Fulani Herdsmen: Bro. Moses Alu Attack Paul Enenche, Johnson Suleman, Over Killings In Nigeria
Brother Moses Alu calls out to Paul Enenche, Apostle Johnson Suleman and other men of God on cursing perpetrators “Fulani Herdsmen” of the incessant killings in different parts of the country.
According to the General overseer of The Bride Assembly Lagos, cursing Fulani Herdsmen and their sponsors is not the true test of anointing and power, rather clergymen should ask for God’s mercy.
“Churches are the center of corruption in this country…Christians all over this country should go on their knees in a solemn fast and ask God for mercy…Any prayer beyond that is a useless prayer…”
Watch Video: Bro. Moses Alu of The Bride Assembly Lagos
More quotes from Brother Moses:
“Riding private jets, general overseer’s owning estates, designer cars from the offerings of poor people…Every year, you will deceive members that the meaning of first fruit is to bring all their income in January, they brought all their income in January as first fruit to you and after they gave it to you, Fulani herdsmen came and killed them…They contributed money, you built university and the poor people that gave you the money to build universities cannot afford to put their children in that school…occultic politicians are the ones sponsoring your ministries and you are laying curse, which curse will you lay”
Paul Enenche Encourage Members To Defend Themselves Against Fulani Herdsmen
Watch Video: Dr Paul Enenche of Dunamis International
Paul Enenche was quoted saying “Anybody interested in the destruction of this nation, destruction shall fall on his head”. In comparison with what Brother Moses said, Paul Enenche did not mention any specific person, neither did he proclaim curses directly on the government. Rather, he supported his prayers with constitutional backings as well as scriptural backings (old and new testament).
All Generations Of The Sponsors Of Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria Shall Perish – Apostle Johnson Suleman
Watch Video: Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries
Johnson Suleman on the other hand also did not pray against the government but general prayer points. His sermon also tried to appeal to the emotions of unconcerned citizens who do not care about the current situations in Benue because it is not their land.
One common denominator of these accused pastors is their prayer for peace – presented in different ways, these pastors all want the good of the nation.
Are pastors supposed to cast shades at other pastors in such an agonizing situation or are they supposed to work hand in hand towards alleviating the situation? These disparities cause a rift in the unison of the body of Christ that may leave the followers clueless as to what truth to follow.
Pertinent questions to describe Moses Alu reaction.
- Is he taking advantage of the situation to air out hidden or embittered grievances against his fellow laborers in the vineyard?
- Is he indirectly implying that God is the one afflicting His people as a result of their sins?
- Does standing against the curses stem from a place of fear and guilt?
- What is the way out: Mercy Prayer or Vengeance Prayer?
- Is playing the blame game a ploy to attract sympathy from people or to cross carpet members from the churches of the men he spoke against?
- Is giving of First fruit offering a deception and if it is, how does it affect the situation at hand?
- “BIG! BIG! BIG!” – Why is the emphasis on big pastors and wealth acquisition or is that the only sin God is punishing Nigeria for?
- “Corruption form the Pulpit” – Who is righteous and who is sinful?
Follow On Twitter: www.twitter.com/amenradio1
Like Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/amenradio
Follow on Instagram: www.instagram.com/amenradio1